January 20, 2009

Soon To Travel Home

I am hoping soon
to add photographs
of my hometown
and friends/family,
but have been limited
lately,
with my access
to the internet.

Plans for heading home
(gosh, that sounds nice!)
are going well.

The home we have known
for 20+ years is shaping up
and glowing with new paint,
shiny wood floors,
and some new fixtures.
We will put the
"For Sale"
sign out this weekend,
and hope for a few friends,
and friends-of-friends
to pass through the halls
and admire the home's 1928 style.

Final packing has commenced.
And we are using USPS
to mail some very
unusual
items to friends in far-off places.
-Anna, we hope
you and Adam enjoy
the fencing masks
and foils
in Anchorage!
-Terry & Judy,
I could think of
no better place
for my collection of
flamingos -
than Florida!

Can we pack everything
we need
into a single room?
Or
into a single truck?
Or
into a single pod?

Yes,
I think we can
and will.
M

No comments: