March 14, 2009

Lucky Charms

Food I still carry with me from my childhood;
Lucky Charms
Cocoa Puffs
Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
Frozen Snickers
Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew
Macaroni & Cheese from a Box
Bologna Sandwiches
Hot Dogs with Ketchup Only
Cheeseburgers with Ketchup Only
Sliced Peaches in Cream
Rice Pudding
and
Canned Corned Beef.

It is the
Canned Corned Beef
which surprises me the most.

St. Patrick's Day
is soon
and I am thinking about
Canned Corn Beef
and
Lucky Charms.
(But not all at the same time).

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your list is a sure sign of just how bad our diets were growing up!(And I'm no exception.) Wonder what our processed food parents would have thought of the current local food/crunchy whole foods movement then! Bake from scratch? Why would you want to do THAT? Lisa